If you're new to Delight Your Marriage, this is the first episode you should listen to.
Many people come to my resources with a question on how to make their marriage better but they really don't know where to start.
This is a rundown on the most important philosophical underpinnings of Delight Your Marriage.
This gives the best introduction to the foundational principles that I use with people from all over the world--by God's grace--to transform their marriages and families.
Just a few things included:
- What a husband needs and what a wife needs to feel fulfilled in a marriage
- Why intimacy is so important to a husband and that's reflected in the brain's physiology
- Why, I believe, God made men & women's drives so different
- The underlying reasons emotional and physical intimacy isn't strong in a marriage
- When people are struggling in their marriage they often get advice which makes it all worse. What's the missing piece? Strategy.
There are courses for husbands or wives to receive the love you're craving in your marriage.