A lot of women are under the impression that they need to share everything with their husbands. In fact, they say this is being “honest”.
I disagree. In EVERY marriage (yes, even VERY good ones), there are many things that are not (and should not) be shared. No one needs to share about tons of bathroom stuff---yuck, not sexy. But there are tons of other things that just wouldn’t be useful, helpful, godly, respectful, kind or many other reasons to share.
AND it depends on what level of the Marriage Health Spectrum your marriage is to determine what you SHOULD or SHOULD NOT share.
If your marriage is awful right now, you shouldn't SHARE what someone who has an awesome marriage can share. You have to be strategic with what you do and do not share. SO that it can BECOME an awesome marriage.
- Where your marriage is on the Marriage Health Spectrum
- Considering that, does he--your husband--deserve “your heart”?
- How can you still be the faithful, generous wife AND guard your heart?
- HOW to respond to heartbreaking adulterous situations strategically, like affairs or addictions to pornography
- If you don’t want to lose your marriage, HOW your react is vital!
- WHAT we can learn from Esther, the woman who changed the heart of the King!
- Can you believe sex was involved?
- How to transform zero-affection marriages and get to a place where you're doing God's will in this life
- How to respond to your husband when he hurts you…
- Understand how your husband is motivated, how he is designed so you can work with that and help him become the man, God wants him to be.
- And the man that supports you, loves you, allows you to be fulfilled and do God's work
- Jump on a free 40-minute Clarity Call with me. To schedule, go to: www.dym.as.me
- IF I think I can help you, then I'll share with you what the 90-Day Delighted Wife Program looks like!