Discussed in this conversation:
- Divorce is an option, for Christians and non-Christians.
- I hope I can convince you of the importance of this truth.
- If you are not aware that this is possible for your marriage, you may be blindsided by this reality. But if you believe you both are free beings who choose everyday to remain faithful to your vows, I think you can walk more circumspectly and carefully.
- How do you shift the way you view your marriage? Well, what are things about your husband that you rely on? How can you be grateful for the things we rely on?
- How can you be grateful for the man you have instead of the man you wish he was?
- As I am a woman who got divorced, I wish wives (and husbands) started marriages believing divorce is an option so they would be more careful. So they felt more responsible and accountable for their choices and there are natural consequences to consistently choosing poor behavior towards to their spouse.
- 1 Corinthians 10:12 "Therefore let anyone who thinks that he stands take heed lest he fall."
- So how do you turn around a ship heading towards divorce: Gratefulness. Appreciating and respecting and honoring the tiny glimmers and watering those seeds to grow through encouragement and love.
- How to have habits of gratefulness to help each other grow in noticing the positive. What you focus on grows.
- Not to be motivated by fear but motivated by freedom.
- How to be careful to ensure affairs are not blind spots.
Ensure that you're infusing your marriage with exciting sex:
I’ve released the first 4 parts of a new course I’m really excited about: The Seduction Course: (Christian) Hot Sex, Step A, B, C.
I didn’t feel I could give the specificity I’d like to on a public platform like a podcast or website. So I’m including VERY practical understandings and examples (language, scenarios, actions) you can use immediately in this course!
Right now you can get the course at its lowest cost (it will go up in the following week as the 5th part is released). Check out The Seduction Course now.
- The 3 Components of of Seduction
- Freedom in Language & Actions (Why & HOW!)
- Teasing & Variety for Hot Sex (Specifically)
- Three Things to Steer Clear of At all Costs