Sex is Better In Marriage. If it's better, why is there so much divorce and so many unhappy marriages? Its better but it's also harder.
Here's why sex is harder in marriage:
- You see the good, the bad & the ugly.
- You have to be vulnerable and that's messy & uncomfortable.
- You see them in the mundane...when you're brushing your teeth... how can they be sexy to you?
- You have to maintain attraction to one person
- You have to be intentional about passion, spice & excitement
Why sex is better in marriage:
- It's real. Its not a performance where you have to be perfect. It's your real heart and real body. You can let your hair down and be who you are in your sexuality.
- It's not going to end. So you don't have to have this fear that if you don't please him, he'll leave. Instead your motivation is to make your forever relationship amazing.
- You find out what he likes, and get to practice that and hone your skills on his particularities for years.
- No fear of embarrassing yourself. He is the safest person there is. A person who promised to love you through it all and to never leave... feeling silly is something you can do with him.
- Sex is spiritual. Its not just a physical experience and you get to explore that in marriage. The peace, joy and love bleeds over from life and into the marriage bed and back out into life.
Be intentional about the spice of your sex life:
I’ve released the first parts of a new course I’m really excited about: The Seduction Course.
I didn’t feel I could give the specificity I’d like to on a public platform like a podcast or website. So I’m including VERY practical understandings and examples you can use immediately in this course!
Right now you can get the course at its lowest cost (it will go up in the following week as the 3rd part is released). Check out The Seduction Course now.